Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Passion and love become one

Diego Luna and Romola Garai come together in Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights as Katey Miller and Javier Suarez, are 2 young teenagers who come from very different backgrounds who come together with the power of dancing. The young couple end up falling in love while putting their passion for dancing into play. I had never heard of this movie until about 2 weeks ago when I came across it while I was browsing for something to watch on tv. Instantly it caught my attention when I saw the two dancing with such pain and passion, it was almost as if I was on the other end watching them in real life. Half way through the movie my heart was on fire and was churning for more. I knew it was the best dancing-drama motion picture movie I'd ever seen.



2 comments:

  1. An extremely well written and informative blog. This really makes me want to watch the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you described the movie was filled with very interesting points, letting me know more about the movie. Pictures were provided to help me get a better understanding of the setting.

    ReplyDelete